Apr 28, 2010

Finally Home!!


Only second day into blogging, I feel too guilty to crash without writing a post, so here I am.

I am so exhausted from endless meetings I had to attend today (from LA downtown - Burbank - Beverly Hills - Santa Monica - LA downtown) and all the interpretation I had to do.

Especially when it comes to interpreting about money and numbers, I gotta be extra careful so our company doesn't end up investing 100 mil when we meant to invest only 1 mil. One of the good things about my job(let me assure you, there aren't that many) is that I get to meet interesting peope with amazing visions from all different types of Entertainment sectors.

My brain is too fried (literally) to go on into details about today's meetings (probably boring to most of you) but i'd like to end this post with few pictures with few of the cooool people I got to meet today.


Eric Brevig & Charlotte Huggins


Wesley Snipes and his wife doing the Korean style "I love you"


and finally, me (very tired looking) doing the 'shameful' V pose with Mr. Snipes

6 comments:

  1. 웨슬리 아자씨와 한컷..ㅠㅠ.. 부러우면 지는건데.. ㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Snipes is not that tall as I thought..unless you are weating a really really high hill.. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dairy... as well as favorite book, " outliers"... which is a very delicate choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should also write in English, huh? Love your new blog, but we miss you on your cyworld, too

    ReplyDelete
  5. 그대는 만-시간동안 뜨거웠능가? 음하하하.
    뜨리 코터 해서 240시간의 수업. 뽀스 코터는 40시간.합이 280시간. 9720시간 남았따. 하루에 2시간씩 공부했다고 쳐도 400시간 빼고. 그래두 9320시간 뜨거워야 한다는 결론인데...워쩔꺼야. 성공의 길은 멀고나...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keke 언니, stop making fun of people's height, not cool not cool.. Kevin 오빠, Outliers is what I read in April but not quite my favorite book.

    ReplyDelete