May 28, 2011

This week

1. Went to the gym only once but I've been eating healthy. Yes, healthy foods.... like salmon and broccoli!! (Well..... I DID also have some pancakes and soondae)

2. Besides my normal DUTY of work, I had to deal with whole bunch of designs this week such as...

a. our new brochure (Just found out it was printed half the size I had ordered... urrgghhhh. Reprint!)


b. Backdrops for our mentor announcement ceremony. They almost left out the 's' from 'Korean Americans'




c. designs for gifts which are to be handed out at PGA conference, E3, and LIMA

d. PGA Conference booth back pannel designs

e. Trophy design for our mentors... and the list goes on and on...

3. I (along with Dan and JM) organized 2011 Korean Americans in Hollywood Mentor Announcement Ceremony last wednesday. I guess everything went smoothly except for the million mosquito bites i got from the garden. Here are some photos from the event

Before the ceremony

2010/2011 mentors

I think Jun is the most photogenic one of the group =)

After the ceremony

4. I wore my glasses to work (for the first time in my life) and it was interesting to see people's reactions. "Oh, Ellie! (pause, pause) you look... really tired.... (be natural and walk away)"

5. I had to write a short report on 미국 식품관련 대표기업 및 유관기관. Out of all the endless reports (trust me you don't want to know what's on that list) I had write for the last two years, this one was the most random one...

6. It's been a tiring week but got to end my week by watching Bridesmaids. Kristen Wiig is just amazing.


7. Oh, and my phone froze twice this week. (It was literally dead for like ten minutes) I'm sooooo ready for the iphone 5!


Very excited about the long weekend!
Too excited to fall asleep!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment