May 5, 2010

My New Shirt,



It's funny(almost frustrating) how it's so hard to find a plain black or gray shirt I really like. Even though they are everywhere, I have the hardest time tracking down a perfect pair of jeans and a simple/plain shirt that I APPROVE.

Last Sunday, Yuri & I took our first shopping trip to Beverly Center Bloomingdales together (It was so odd how after all the years I've known her and all the time we've spent together, it was our first time shopping together here.. neway), I spot a perfect shirt! A Perfect Gray Shirt I've been searching for.

It was abit pricey to be honest, but I thought to myself, 'hey, how often do I come across a shirt like this?' convincing myself to buy it and wear it on the spot.

As I was getting ready to come into work today, I looked everywhere for this shirt and I just could not find it. Here is a little conversation I had with my mom.

Ellie : MOM!!!!!!!! did you see the gray shirt that was hanging on my chair?"
Mom : 응, 빨았지, 갔다줄께"

My mom hands me the shirt and what do you know!!??
My shirt is now perfect for a ten year old.

Ellie : 엄마 이거 드라이어에 돌렸어????????????????
Mom : 당연하지 그럼 티셔츠를 물빨래 하랴?
Ellie : 이거 $$$$ 주고 산거야!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 한번도 안입었어
Mom : 어머, 이런 후질구리한 티셔츠를 그런돈 주고 사니, 정신없는애야 정말
Ellie : 돈내놔!
Mom : 엄마가 다시 늘려놀께
@@ is that even possible????
Mom walks out thinking I was the crazy one spending that much to buy this '후질구리한' T-shirt

One thing good about moving back home was that I no longer had to do my own laundry., Well, I guess I paid the price today.

4 comments:

  1. 후질구리.. 후질구리.. 후질구리..ㅠㅠ...
    오빠네 어머니는.. 새옷을 가끔 누나나 동생 입을만한 사이즈로 줄여놓으셔서..ㅎㅎ.. 익숙한 일이야 나한텐..ㅠㅠ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello~!! :o)

    Hahahaha I love it when I find new bloggers~
    Hi unni.

    KIT.
    Take care. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! :o) I can def kit thru blogging with u!
    I go to la a lot for nursing school! Weekdays are good & some weekends~ You?

    ReplyDelete
  4. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete