Apr 27, 2010

Welcome


Welcome to Ellie's blog.

I've been wanting to launch my own site for a while, but never had enough knowledge and motivation to create one until now.

I've been posting my thoughts and pictures on various places such as facebook, myspace, cyworld, twitter, me2day, flikr and many more, I thought it'd be good to finally have my own online home to put things together in pieces. Plus, now that I've been working for about a year, I finally feel a bit more comfortable managing my time and RAGE!

My blog is where my opinions, ideas, dreams, rants, and inspirations all collaborate into a day-by-day story of my life.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy and please say hello!


















[photo by JK Kim]

4 comments:

  1. Congratulation for your own blog.
    Have fun and be inspired by people you love!
    love, keeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 드디어 엘리만의 공간이네.. ^^
    예쁘게 꾸며나가고, 오빠도 협찬사진 많이 제공해줄게 ㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a great personal blog~

    it was fun... to know more detailed about you..

    vocab은 잘 외워지니?? 난 안된다....ㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  4. 금욜 오후 3시..
    downtown 떠나가라 통성기도 하련다~ 홧팅!!
    바탕 이뿐데~ ^^

    ReplyDelete